Welcome to the newest fitness studio to appear on the Austin scene – Define body & mind.
The new studio will offer barre, cycling and yoga-infused classes in its new space at 1818 West 35th Street. If you want to check it out, drop by on Friday or Saturday, June 5 or 6, when classes will be free.
Here’s the rundown of the studio’s course lineup:
- Define body, a 60-minute class that combines Pilates, yoga, ballet and core strengthening.
- Define mind, a soothing 60-minute class focused on flexibility, stress release and calming the mind.
- Define revolution, a 45-minute high-intensity indoor cycling class choreographed to music.
- Define body & mind, a 60-minute, gentler version of the body class that focuses on strength, flexibility and balance.
- Define mind with hammocks, which uses a hammock for stretching, inversions and spinal decompression.
- Define xpress, a 30-minute condensed version of the body class.
- Define foods, instruction, nutritional insight and cooking demonstration that focuses on sustainable, local and seasonal food.
More Define body & mind studios are planned in the Austin area. For more information go here.